Cifratura DM 24/06/2004
Delphi import unit for OpenSSL DLL
OpenSSL is a collaborative project
to develop an Open Source toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer
(SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1) protocols as well
as a full-strength general purpose cryptography library.
To use OpenSSL software on Microsoft Windows 32 bit systems,
you can get DDLs from the GNU Win32 project
Borland Delphi and OpenSSL
Delphi can use OpenSSL library invoking DLL.
OpenSSL toolkit is divided in two modules: libssl, implementing SSLv2/v3
and TLS for network communications and libcrypto, that
implements cryptography functions.
To use SLv2/v3 and TLS network function with Delphi, you can use components from
CSITA has developed a unit to import some function about
Functions documentation are included with OpenSSL distribution.
- Gnu Win32 libeay32.dll
- OpenSSL DLL. Present unit has been developed for 0.9.6b version. Version 0.9.6g
compiled by Intelicom for Indy project seem
to work correctly;
- libeay32.pas v. 0.7m
- DLL functions prototypes. Not all libeay32.dll functions have
a prototype there; all functions that use C-style file pointer
are not defined;
What's new in 0.7m version, 05/11/2010
What's new in 0.7d version, 12/15/2006
- typos and bugs fixes
- added support for PCKS#8 functions (contributed by Luis Carrasco - Bambu Code, Mexico)
- redefinition of PChar as PCharacter to handle PChar and PAnsiChar types
What's new in 0.7 version, 09/14/2006
- typos and bugs fixes
- removed EVP_MD_size and EVP_MD_CTX_size: these functions
are not defined in DLL and handle their parameter in a non-opaque way.
- add BIGNUM functions
- between 0.9.6h and 0.9.7, OpenSSL project splits OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms
in two new functions. Some versions of libeay32.dll use old name,
some use new one.
In this unit, OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms is now a wrapper that
dynamically loads appropriate function from DLL.
What's new in 0.6 version, 07/15/2003
- bug fix (thanks to M. Hlavac and R. Tamme)
- funzioni di gestione della memoria
- funzioni di gestione diretta dei file
What's new in 0.4 version, 03/17/2003
- fixed some record type (EVP_MD, EVP_MD_CTX, etc...)
- new function prototipes
- renamed libeay32.pas
- some small bug fixed
- several new function prototipes defined
- OpenSSLUtils.pas v. 0.5
- Utility functions and classes. This unit is a "technological
exercise" and not a production grade component.
New in 0.5 version, 06/01/2010
New examples in 0.3 version, 03/24/2003
- Thanks to Pablo Romero (Cordoba, Argentina) now compile
on Delphi 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010
- new TPKCS7 class for PCKS#7 envelope reading
- new TX509Certificate class for X.509 certificate verifing
- some new function
Any suggestion, contribution and comment are appreciated. You can write to email@example.com